Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Smooth Solutions, Multiple DFW Locations

Dear Dallas,
If you keep up with my blogs (Dear Dallas & Alexandra's World), then you know that me and the heat are not friends.  One of the very few ways to stay as cool as possible, that doesn't require TXU Energy, is by dressing in light, fashionable clothes.  Most of the said clothes require that I shave everyday.  So not in my constitution Dallas!  I am waxer, always have been.  It was easy too because in my little neighborhood in LA I had a salon one block away and could wax all of my necessary areas for $50; easy right.  Not so much in Dallas.  I haven't found any small salons like that.  My sister suggested doing laser treatment with Smooth Solutions.  She said that everyone was really friendly and the process was really fast and easy to maintain.  So I did it, I booked an appointment at Smooth Solutions and let me tell you ladies and men for the matter (introduce yourself to manscaping), it was super easy and fast!  You could definitely pull this off during a lunch break and still grab something to eat!  It is a bit more expensive than waxing but really worth it.  And if modesty is your issue, I understand.  I found it really odd to have a woman down there and even odder that there was no chance of an orgasm but I will tell you what my sister told me, "Think of it this way, they have seen 15 hoo-ha's before they've seen yours..... that day!" 
So check out Smooth Solutions Dallas, they have multiple locations making it convenient for you lanscape your special areas!
Stay Shallow Dallas and so will I!
XOXO,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment