Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Clark, Uptown

Dear Dallas,
Recently I was hair raped; it was a very painful and emotional experience and I don't want to give too many details.  Needless to say, a person's hair is very important, other than your skin, your hair is the most important area of your head.  And when an unprofessional person takes advantage of that, pulling your hair up and hats/scarves become very important.
My sister, who is amazing, came to my rescue and offered to pay for my haircut and take me to her guy.  Her guy is Joshua Rossignol at the Dear Clark, hair salon in Uptown.  Josh is amazing, amazing, amazing.  I did not give him a lot to work with, as stated earlier, my hair was chopped and chopped and chopped.  He was able to pull a rabbit out of his hat and give me a doable hairstyle. 
Josh is someone I would recommend and more importantly, I booked another appointment with Josh as I was leaving the salon. 
Here is Dear Clark,'s information:
http://www.dearclarkhairstudio.com/
Stay shallow Dallas, and get your best hair at Dear Clark, and by Josh!
XOXO,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment