Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

High School Anthems

Dear Dallas,
Being back in my hometown has me reviewing my past daily.  Lately, my high school years have been in my thoughts constantly.  I have been thinking about music, fashion and all around memories of those classic four years.  I believe that we all have a soundtrack to our own life and my high school period was defining for me.
My new topic for my music column is High School Anthems. 
I want to know Dallas, what was yours?  Comment here or on my article about one of my favorite high school anthems!  Oh and if you haven't subscribed to my column please do so! Its' absolutely FREE and I promise it will be interesting and educational!  But educational in the cool fun way!
XOXO,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment